Fancy something a little different to the usual twin-stick shooting that has taken over the world? A bit of pinball perhaps? It’s that which you are getting in Go Mecha Ball on Game Pass, Xbox and PC.
Available right now to play on Game Pass is Go Mecha Ball from the Whale Peak Games and Super Rare Games teams. Present and correct as an Xbox or PC title, this is an acrobatic pinball-styled twin-sticker that oozes class. Seriously, we’ve been hands-on with Go Mecha Ball for a little while already and have been astounded by how fast, frantic and fluid it is.
What is Go Mecha Ball?
If you want to know more, our full review of Go Mecha Ball on Game Pass is ready for reading.
In Go Mecha Ball you play as one of four protagonists, left to shoot your way through multiple pinball-styled arenas. With weapons, abilities and upgrades galore – near 100 in total – how you play is in your own hands. But what you will be making the most of are the pinball mechanics – at any point in time you can roll up into a little ball and fire your way through the stage at hand.
Full of collour, neon, detail and more, Go Mecha Ball looks good too. Even if something it gets so frantic that you won’t know where you are or what you are doing. Mostly though, Go Mecha Ball is a class act.
It’s full of key features too. Get a look at them in summary…
- Action-packed twin-stick shooter with arcade roguelite elements
- Experience the dual gameplay of walking and shooting as a mech, or rolling and bumping as a ball
- Navigate dynamic arena playgrounds with a mix of rolling, bouncing, leaping, and bounding
- Conquer four diverse worlds filled with unique enemies and obstacles
- Arm yourself with a versatile arsenal of over 25 destructive tools
- Unleash over 20 quirky and devastating abilities to dominate your foes
- Enhance your mechs with a vast array of more than 50 upgrades, creating a truly personalized combat experience.
Purchase or play on Game Pass now
Go Mecha Ball is on the Xbox Store right now. From there you can play via Game Pass or can splash the cash and drop a purchase. It’s playable on Xbox Series X|S (optimised), Xbox One or PC.
Let us know what you think of it. In fact, drop your favourite weapon combo in below.
Go Mecha Ball on Game Pass Description
Load up and roll out, in this twin stick shooter with roguelike progression! Blast your way through arcade-style levels, using pinball-style physics mixed with an arsenal of devastating weapons. Defeat waves of enemy bots, battle big bosses, and upgrade your mech between runs!