When you’ve got 20 million Youtube subscribers, you can pretty much do what you want. And that’s what Ninja Kidz TV is doing, lending their name and ideas to the release of Ninja Kidz: Time Masters on Xbox.
Having previously released on PlayStation, Switch and PC, it’s now – FINALLY – the turn of Xbox players to get in on the Ninja Kidz action. Running as the official action adventure to the Youtube stars, Ninja Kidz: Time Masters looks to deliver a time-travelling journey of a lifetime.
Ninja Kidz unite!
In Ninja Kidz: Time Masters you get to play as one of the four Ninja Kidz. You’ll do this solo or with three friends in local co-op mode, as you look to defeat enemies while travelling through time.
Choosing your own fight style, with special moves and ninja techniques, in hope of defeating powerful bosses while exploring cartoon-style levels. Ninja Kidz: Time Masters is an action-adventure video game inspired by classic beat ’em-ups as you travel through time to defeat Dr.Disaster and his armies in a colourful adventure full of action and challenges to rescue the three greatest martial arts masters.
Sixteen levels await, as does an unfolding story as you progress. With Ninja coins coming to the fore, martial art skills rolling and the usual fun Ninja Kidz vibes, if you’re a fan of the Youtube show, you’ll be a fan of this.
Choose your Ninja Kidz
- BRYTON: Is the strongest of the team and he is always ready to use his katana to save the world.
- PAYTON: Despite her youth, is a great and agile warrior. No one can escape the reach of her bo.
- PAXTON: Is the most balanced of the Ninja Kidz, and with his nunchakus he can face any enemy without fear.
- ASHTON: Is the fastest of the team, he always helps his brothers to win all the battles.
The key features
Key feature wise and Ninja Kidz: Time Masters covers all of the following, and probably a ton more…
- Choose from 4 playable characters. Each Ninja Kidz has its own special moves and techniques.
- Play solo or with friends in local co-op with up to 4 players.
- Enjoy the colourful cartoon-style art design inspired by the Ninja Kidz.
- Fight multiple enemies and defeat 4 bosses in fun epic battles.
- Enjoy 3 game modes and challenge yourself to unlock bonus levels.
Ninja Kidz: Time Masters is on the Xbox Store. You can play it on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S once you pay up the £16.99 asking price.
You’ll also find the game on PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Want a review? We’ll see what we can do.
Ninja Kidz: Time Masters on Xbox Game Description
NINJA KIDZ: TIME MASTERS is a 3D action beat ’em up game where players can play as the Ninja Kidz and save the world.